- The Company collects Personal Data via the Online Platform in a variety of circumstances, such as when the Subscriber or the Service Provider conducts a transaction on the Online Platform; creates an account on the Online Platform; edits his / her online profile; signs up for newsletters or certain services or submits a comment or question to us by using a "contact us" or similar feature on the Online Platform.
- The Subscriber and the Service Provider hereby agrees that such Personal Data may be held by the Company, including but not limited, for the following purposes:
b) Accounts & records;
c) Advertising, marketing & public relations;
d) Publication on the Online Platform and/or social media accounts of the Company;
e) Information and data bank administration;
f) Journalism and media;
g) Communication with the Subscriber or the Service Provider.
Please note that We collect the following types of information:
I. Information you give us directly
- We collect information you provide when you access or participate in certain aspects of our Services, such as when you create any type of account, use our Services, make a booking, leave a review, complete a survey or benefit from any of our promotions.
- The information you provide may specifically identify you, and include: your name, email address, postal mailing address, business address, telephone numbers, payment information (including payment card numbers), use of Services. The amount and type of information you provide depends on the nature of the interaction. You may always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent you from using our corresponding Services. In addition to the information mentioned above, you may provide information about you, but that does not identify you, such as your age, gender, zip code, interests, preferences with respect to our Services.
- We shall be entitled to edit profiles, reviews, delete images and text of the Subscriber and to amend the content on the Online Platform at our sole discretion, e.g. if we are of the opinion that the respective content is not suitable to be published on the Online Platform.
II. Information automatically collected when you use or access our Services
- We may also use these Cookies to collect information when you interact with our Services offered through one of our partners, such as advertising and commerce features. Most web browsers are set to accept Cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually remove or reject browser Cookies through the settings on your browser or device. Keep in mind, though, that removing or rejecting Cookies could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
III. How we use the information
IV. Sharing of your information
- The Company discloses your information to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need that information in connection with the Services and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using the Services, you consent to the transfer of such information to them to the extent permissible under applicable law. We may share your information with our corporate entities including any holding company, affiliates and subsidiaries. If the Company gets involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, liquidation or bankruptcy, or acquisition of all or some portion of our business to another company, we may share your information with that company before and after the transaction closes.
- We may also share your information with partners to provide or support our or their services, payment processing, financing services or credit review or that help the Company market to customers or improve the user experience for our customers and their end users. For example, we may share your information with companies which provide services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever the Company operates. If you are approved for service, your account will be governed by the Company’s and its distributor or carrier’s respective privacy policies. Personal information will only be shared by us to provide or improve our products, services and advertising and corporate communications; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
- We may share your information with other third parties for legal reasons. We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to: (a) comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule, or regulation; (b) investigate, remedy, or enforce potential Terms and Conditions violations; (c) protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, or others; (d) detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns. We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United Arab Emirates where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm.
- Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
V. Third party sites and services
- You may be given the opportunity to register with us or use our Services via third party accounts. These services will authenticate your identity and may provide you the option to share certain information (such as your name and email address) with us. We may store the information you provide us through such accounts and combine it with other information, including Personally Identifying Information.
- The Services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our Services may also use or offer Services from third parties − for example, a third-party service provider, distributor, or application. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.